Thursday, November 12, 2009

Common Senses Sound Good, But Are They True?

Some of them are true, but some of them are pure BS. This blog’s purpose is to find those BS and attempt to smash them into pieces using facts and logic.

There was a time when it was common sense that the earth was flat, center of the universe, and orbited by the sun. It was very difficult for some to imagine the otherwise back then. Likewise, it will be difficult for us to accept ideas that contradict what the majority thinks. Still, as a rational being, I try to accept the truth. Although I still occasionally do things based on some BS common senses, I try...

Send me some common senses that you suspect as being BS and I'll do research to find the truth. Well... I don't suppose anyone will be reading this blog, so I'll just post what I think.
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment